More then 58% windows users are currently using windows 10 according to Microsoft official data. One of my friends yesterday told me that sometime his laptop screen flickering in window 10. I told him to can you please share screen recording to know the exact issue may be screen flickering in windows 10 due to some hardware problem also.
I later realized that laptop screen flickering in windows 10 most common issue right now among most of the windows 10 users. There are several reasons behind display flickering in windows 10. To fix this issue I tried several methods and let’s discuss them one by one.
How to Fix Screen Flickering in Windows 10
So, without wasting your time let’s start the process to fix laptop screen flickering in windows 10.
Method 1: Fix Screen flickering in windows 10 by uninstall display driver
According to official Microsoft help page this method works as you need to uninstall display driver first to do this let’s follow the process
- First of all, need to start your PC in safe mode by pressing F8 continuously
- Now Right Click on Start button and run device manager
- Click on Display adaptor option and click on uninstall device
- Now Select the delete the driver software for this device and uninstall it.
- Now restart your PC and check screen flickering in windows 10 fixed or not
- If problem still then go to setting and check for update, if any update available then install and again restart your pc to affect the changes.
See Also: Screen Mirror in Windows 10
Method 2: Roll Back your Display drivers
If you recently updated your device drivers and display driver also included then possible some issue in current version of display drivers so roll back your display driver can fix the laptop screen flickering issue in windows 10.
- Search for device manager in task bar and click on it.
- Select the arrow button to click on display adapters
- Now Under display adapters expend it and click on properties
- Now Choose the driver tab and click on roll back driver then press Yes
- Now Restart your PC to affect the changes
It will roll back your device display drivers to old version it will stop screen flickering issue in windows 10 if it occurs due to updating recently your display drivers.
See Also: How to Export Password from Chrome
Method 3: Update your Display Drivers to fix display flickering in windows 10
Sometime display flickering in windows 10 due to outdated drivers in your PC. To fix screen flickering or display flickering on windows 10 you can update all of your outdated drivers and fix this issue. There are multiple ways to update your drivers lets start one by one.
Process 1: Update Outdated Drivers with Windows Device Manager
- Open Device Manager
- Click on Display Adapters
- Right Click to Update Display Drivers
- This will now check for if any driver updates available and update it to the latest version
Sometime this process won’t work property so for update your outdated display driver to fix screen flickering issue in windows 10 you need a good driver update utility software.
Process 2: Update Outdated drivers with IObit Driver Booster Software
IObit driver booster is leading and satisfactory best driver updater program for windows 10 users. You can easily update your all-outdated driver to do this process let’s start this
- Download and Install Latest Version IObit Driver Booster 8.4.0
- After installing the software, it scans for outdated drivers
- You will see all the outdated driver’s category wise choose display category and update the drivers
That’s all you can easily update your display drivers for windows 10. It will defiantly fix all the issues related to your display flickering issue in windows 10. If you need any other help please let us know in the comment section below.